Welcome to project Y3JRUN
Aim of project Y3JRun is an application, which handles running competitions. Most needed features are:
- Handle contacts. Persons can take part in different competitions and disciplins.
- Handle competitions. Contacts, which take part are names participants.
- Handle ageclasses definitions. For runners it is very important to get a comparism to their personal ageclass, including genders. For each competition a different ageclasses definition needs to be useable.
- Handle disciplines. A competition often offers multiple different disciplines. These are grouped by types (like, running or nordic walking) and lenght (like 10Km, 21Km, Marathon).
- Handle participations. Manage combinations of competition, discipline, payments, participants, certifications, participation numbers, result times, donations.
- Import participations from webapplication, which people use (already today) to announce for a competition.
- Starting grid lists.
- Result lists for disciplins, ageclasses, genders and possible combinations of these result lists.
- Statistics like oldest participant, youngest participant, etc.
- Certifications for each participation.
- Mass reports generation for finished disciplines.
- Mass mailing to send certifications and result lists to the participants; if wanted by participant.
- Web publishing of result lists to wordpress.
Find Y3JRUN first stage at http://javaforge.com/project/Y3JR
Find Y3JRUN next stage at https://xp-dev.com/summary/175803